Monday, March 15, 2010

chatroulette guy...I miss you

So I was bored tonight and decided to venture onto chatroulette. After an hour of going through pervs and wankers, I met this guy named Vinny. I wasn't going to stay and chat but something about him made me want to talk more...5 hours later and we are about to exchange emails...our connection dies right there.
Cruel irony?
No way to ever talk again.
Ever.
Can't even facebook.
Fuck.

It's funny though, how a 5 hour conversation with a stranger can mean more to me then a conversation with someone close to me. I swear, this guy was ment for me...otherwise I wouldn't have talked that long! I thought it was fate that we met...now I see that it was just cruel irony.
If you are a Vinny who is searching for an Ash...cute girl, is the wicked witch, jesus is santa, loves you shield...and smile.
My one regret?
That I wish I told him how much I loved his smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment